Give The Best Gift…
Looking for something unique and delicious?
We have put everything you need into a keepsake box tied with ribbon to make this gift really special
Our Tea for 1 & Tea for 2 gift boxes contain:-
A Jar of Strawberry Jam
A Jar of Clotted Cream
Tea pigs every day brew tea bags
Heart sugar cubes & Napkins.
PLUS Cups, saucers & tea plates which are all vintage fine bone china that are not just for best, but for every day that requires tea and a sweet treat!
Crockery will vary from the ones in the photo but are all vintage and hand selected by Mrs Jones.
(leave a message in the comments box at check out and we will add this to your box free of charge!)
For every box purchased we will be donating £1 to Momentum Children’s Charity.
Momentum Children’s Charity founded by Bianca Effemey, and two parents Alison Trigg and Jacqui Coppellotti whose children had been affected by cancer.
Today Momentum Children’s Charity provides so much to so many families. Being told your child has cancer or another life-limiting condition is devastating. Day-to-day life is turned upside down. Momentum supports the entire family during times of unimaginable strain – the children and their parents, but also siblings and grandparents. We’re here to make sure that no family has to cope alone. We support children and their families from all over Surrey and South West London. Families with children facing cancer or another life-limiting condition know we’re there for the whole journey and the whole family for as long as they need us.
The Important Bits……
- At checkout – please leave a message and who the box is from in the order comments box and we’ll add this to the box FREE!.
- We are be happy for you to collect your box from Mrs Jones HQ in Weybridge, Surrey – if you would like this service please select Local pick up on the payment page and we will drop you an email to confirm the date you would like to collect from us.
- Postage costs for £7.19 – Monday to Friday delivery only.
- We aim to have your orders delivered within 3-4 days of order. If you have specific date you would like the gift to be delivered to, please let us know via email or via our comments in the payment page.
- Our scones are best eaten on the day of delivery – best warmed in the oven for a luxurious treat!
- Clotted Cream – once opened please refrigerate and consume within 5 days.
- If you require gluten free scones – please do let us know!