Give your Mum the best gift this Mothers Day…
Every Mum, Gran, Aunt or Special Person you are thanking this mothers day deserves the best treat, but you wont need to worry about running around the shops! We have put everything you need into a keepsake box tied with ribbon to make her feel really special
Our Tea for 1 & Tea for 2 Mothers Day keepsake boxes contain:-
A Jar of Strawberry Jam
A Jar of Clotted Cream
Tea pigs every day brew tea bags
Heart sugar cubes & Napkins.
PLUS Cups, saucers & tea plates which are all vintage fine bone china that are not just for best, but for every day that requires tea and a natter with your mum! Crockery will vary from the ones in the photo but are all vintage and hand selected by Mrs Jones.
(leave a message in the comments box at check out and we will add this to your box free of charge!)
For every box purchased we will be donating £1 to Momentum Children’s Charity.
Momentum Children’s Charity founded by Bianca Effemey, and two parents Alison Trigg and Jacqui Coppellotti whose children had been affected by cancer.
Today Momentum Children’s Charity provides so much to so many families. Being told your child has cancer or another life-limiting condition is devastating. Day-to-day life is turned upside down. Momentum supports the entire family during times of unimaginable strain – the children and their parents, but also siblings and grandparents. We’re here to make sure that no family has to cope alone. We support children and their families from all over Surrey and South West London. Families with children facing cancer or another life-limiting condition know we’re there for the whole journey and the whole family for as long as they need us.
The Important Bits……
- At checkout – please leave a message and who the box is from in the order comments box for your mum or special person and we’ll add this to the box for delivery.
- We are be happy to deliver locally to you for free (within 3 miles of Weybridge) on 9th & 10th March – if you would like this service please select Local pick up on the payment page and drop us an email to confirm the date you would like this delivered locally.
- We are happy to post your items for £7.50 postage for delivery on Friday 9th March with orders made before 5.30pm on 6th March 2018. For special signed delivery on Saturday 10th March postage costs are £11.50.
- Our scones are best eaten on the day of delivery – best warmed in the oven for a luxurious treat!
- Clotted Cream – once opened please refrigerate and consume within 5 days.
- If you require gluten free scones – please do let us know!